A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

“The best government is that which governs least.”

I'm a little slow getting started here.

I'm an electrical engineer in Texas. I enjoy raising my kids, hunting, gardening, and the outdoors in general. I like the idea of self sufficiency and not depending on the government to provide for me.

I want less government and now we have the government wanting to register our livestock and control our gardens.

Let me move on to something more pleasant.

The little rifle you see in the picture at the top of the page is a Marlin Guide Gun in .45-70. The iron sights are XS Systems Ghost Rings. The scope is a Leupold 2.5x IER Scout Scope mounted on an XS Scout Mount using Leupold QRW rings. The load was a 350gr. JSP at about 1650fps at the muzzle. The range was laser measured at 155 yards.

Here are a couple of pictures of me shooting a turkey last fall. In the first pic you can see the turkeys in the brush, straight above my right elbow, about even with the top of my head.


Now you can see the rest.


I've got to go to work now, but I'll post more later.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

counter