A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Prep You Need

Do you have a fire extinguisher at home? How about in each of your vehicles?

I have one rated for A, B, and C type fires in the kitchen, one in the master bedroom, and one in each vehicle. I don't have one in the garage currently, but the door from the garage is through the kitchen, so it's not far out of reach.

Got to Lowes, Home Depot, even Walmart.


If you don't have them, get them. They aren't that expensive. Go to Lowes, Home Depot, even Walmart, and pick up at least one for the house and one for each car. Here is some info on ratings.

I would get them rated for A, B, and C, because that will cover almost everything you are likely to have at home and in most car crashes.

Any comments or additional info? Please let me know.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

counter