A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rabbit update

I have all the cages finished, but not the stands to hold them, so the cages are still sitting on the porch. It works for now providing shade and protection from the rain. My better half made a little pen in the yard our of 24" high welded wire. When we got them we could set the cages in the pen and open the doors and let the bunnies roam around and eat and play. Now they are mature enough that the bucks will chase the does and if we let just the does out together they start fighting among themselves. I suspect that welded wire will end up as part of a chicken cage, or maybe a cage for the little bunnies while we fatten them up for the table.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter