A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Turkey videos

These were from last fall. I haven't had a chance to go this spring, so this will have to do for me right now. I've got a little while, yet, so maybe I'll get lucky.

The videos aren't the best quality, but I never get tired of the sound. In the first video might be able to see the turkey that came off the roost in front of us and landed in the tree over our heads. In the second video that turkey takes off and joins the rest of them. I always get a charge out of that.

What do you think of the new template? I don't think I like it as well overall but it lets me put bigger pics and videos up. Does anyone know of a template more like the old one that will allow me to post wider videos without them being chopped off?











No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter