A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tea Party vs. Tea Bag

My wife was looking at a blog that a friend of hers has. I looked for about 1 second and said "So she's a left wing loony?"

Her post from yesterday was a quote from some silly story about "tea bagging" protests. Since I have never heard of a Taxed Enough Already protest called a "tea bagging" party I suspected lunacy.

This morning I saw Ann Coulter's article and realized I missed the boat. To quote Ann:

". . . they're not called "tea-bagging parties." (That, of course, refers to the cocktail hour at Barney Frank's condo in Georgetown.)

You know what else would be hilarious? It would be hilarious if Hillary Clinton's name were "Ima Douche." Unfortunately, it's not. "
Count on her to make me spray coffee on the keyboard.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter