A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Can't show the American flag at work in Texas?

WTH? This makes me sick.

From the article:

When McLucas came to work Friday, her boss told her another supervisor had found her flag offensive.

I don't recall the Constitution including a right to not be offended. For that matter, I find the supervisor that complained to be offensive. If I worked there and complained, would that get rid of the offensive supervisor? No, they would probably get rid of me, instead.

The offensive supervisor was originally from Africa, but the article doens't state if the offender is a citizen, or even if he is here legally.

Also from the article:

"The flag and the pole had been placed on the floor," McLucas said.

There was a time in this country when that would have been considered justification for violence.

I'm sure that Kindred Hospital would love to hear from you about this. Please be civil, but let them know what you think.

Here is the contact info for Mansfield, TX:

Kindred Hospital - Mansfield
1802 Highway 157 North
Mansfield, TX 76063
Phone: (817) 473-6101
TX TDD/TTY# 800-735-2988
Fax: (817) 473-5538


They don't want to give out their email address but you can go here to send them an email through their website.

Here is contact info for the corporate headquarters in KY:

Kindred Healthcare
Corporate Headquarters
680 South Fourth Street
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
502-596-7300
800-545-0749

e-mail: web_administrator@kindredhealthcare.com


I know this is just one small bit of ridiculousness in a sea of nonsense, but the story just irritated me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm used to people crapping all over me about the Confederate flag, but I never heard of this kind of thing before.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter