A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

GPS tagging your door

I saw this on the skyline.

What exactly is this for?

What is the reason we are spending $700 million on this?

What will we get from it except for another government database?

"Because we can" is probably the real reason. I'm sure the government will think of some great use for it at some point.

I'm the kind of person that doesn't like the government wasting my money for nonsense, especially when I can only think of bad uses for the information.

I am also the kind of person that would like to mess this system up just to see if I can. I think I'll try to create an EMP generator stout enough to take out those handheld GPS units. I'll bet I could sell one or two if I can get it on the market in the next few days.

Living in a teepee in a national forrest looks pretty good sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just don't like the bastards knowing to a gnats ass where I live. They aren't friends of mine and they're not invited to my place, so the way I see it, they don't need to be able to locate me to within ten square feet.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter