A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I have a right to __________________

Not exactly. In general you have a right to pay for whatever you want. In some parts of the USA the government no longer recognizes your right to own firearms, although you still have that right. In the USA you don't have a right to own or put some substances in your body, or maybe the government doesn't recognize that right (I'm not going to debate that one here). For the most part though, you have the right to just about anything you can afford.

What you do not have is the right to use the force of government to make someone else pay for it!!

When someone says "I have the right to quality healthcare" what they mean is "I want to make someone else pay for it".

If you point that out to them they will almost always deny it.

If you are going to try to use the government to steal from others, at least admit that's what you are doing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter