A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'll bet they got the Stingers through the "gunshow loophole"

No, actually through an FBI sting, but that was the first thing I thought of. I've seen a lot of pics of M60s, grenades, and other assorted military weapons taken from Mexican drug gangs while the LWM and the some government officials whine about how the gangs are getting their stuff from Walmart, Dick's, and Cabela's. I thought they must have just come to gun shows in the US and picked up a couple of cases of them.

Here is the link.

I'm glad these creeps are off the street.

1 comment:

Paladin said...

This has to be a mistake...

Isn't everyone is supposed to love the United States now that The Evil Bush has been replaced by Barry the Wonderwuss?

Clearly, there has been a breakdown in communication due to the failed policies of the past.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter