A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm glad I don't live there

Latino gang accused of targeting blacks near LA

I'll bet the gang members are just hard working, law abiding people that want a better life for themselves and their families. Just assaulting the people that American's won't assault.

I wonder how many of the victims were involved in the drug trade? No mention in the article, but it seems likely to me that the gang might have been trying to eliminate the competition.

Regardless, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that area.

2 comments:

Paladin said...

I'm with you on that one. You can add this to the growing list of reasons not to live in California these days.

I'm reminded of the old gag that's been applied to almost every place and every group on the planet:

The only thing wrong with California is that its full of Californians.

Anonymous said...

We have a serious gang problem here. It started with the huge influx of Hispanics in the late 1980's. Now we have the Latin Kings and MS13, as well as a whole host of lesser evils.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter