A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More on North Korea

Isn't this just lovely. North Korea claims they will no longer abide by the armistice. Russia is concerned that North Korea may go postal in a nuclear way.

I wouldn't want to be in South Korea right now. I don't much like the view from here right now.

On the bright side, North Korea using it's nukes in South Korea would probably keep terrorists from bringing them into this country. If nuclear weapons are going off I'd prefer that they went off on the other side of the world.

Maybe a fallout shelter should be on your list of things-to-do if you don't already have one.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter