A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Men only train cars in Tokyo

I have to laugh to keep from crying.

First they make some cars for women only so the women can avoid groping from men. I find it difficult to believe that the women (or other men) wouldn't explain to these guys in terms they could not misunderstand that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

Now there are so many charges of groping against men that they want cars for men only to avoid being accused of groping. Apparently many of these charges are false. I guess in a train car that is crammed full of people it might be difficult to tell who is doing the groping.

I can just see this happening for real:




I wonder what they would do in San Fransisco? Would they have cars for homosexual men only, heterosexual men only, homosexual women only, and heterosexual women only? What would they do if they only had 3 cars on route? Do married couples have to ride in separate cars?

This reminds me of being in elementary school with the boys on one side and the girls on the other.

I am glad I don't have to ride in those things. They probably have metal detectors at the doors and wouldn't let me on in any case.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter