I have to laugh to keep from crying.
First they make some cars for women only so the women can avoid groping from men. I find it difficult to believe that the women (or other men) wouldn't explain to these guys in terms they could not misunderstand that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.
Now there are so many charges of groping against men that they want cars for men only to avoid being accused of groping. Apparently many of these charges are false. I guess in a train car that is crammed full of people it might be difficult to tell who is doing the groping.
I can just see this happening for real:
I wonder what they would do in San Fransisco? Would they have cars for homosexual men only, heterosexual men only, homosexual women only, and heterosexual women only? What would they do if they only had 3 cars on route? Do married couples have to ride in separate cars?
This reminds me of being in elementary school with the boys on one side and the girls on the other.
I am glad I don't have to ride in those things. They probably have metal detectors at the doors and wouldn't let me on in any case.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- ► 2010 (204)
- Housing Market
- Thomas Sowell on socialized medicine
- Why I use scopes when I'm serious
- Unions to be exempt from health care taxes
- US shows the N. Koreans how missiles are supposed ...
- Hussein's Birth Certificate on Ebay
- Buy a new hot tub while you still can
- Just Say NO to Cap and Trade
- The government caused the mortgage crisis and now ...
- If the President's wife wants to have an impact . ...
- Elite left-wing President wants better health care...
- European Central Bank lends more money
- State Shutdowns Loom
- Status Quo "unsustainable"
- A few good Reagan quotes
- Ford, Nissan to get government loans
- If you see someone with a firearm, call the police...
- Don't Flush U.S.
- There are countries where a single-payer system wo...
- Are you a low level terrorist?
- Good Advice
- Misc pics
- Garden pics
- We've got pears and figs and berries, too
- We've got plums
- One of nature's bug killers
- Pictures from the farm
- I'm 53, registered democrat, blah, blah, blah
- Quote of the day
- Men only train cars in Tokyo
- In response to the Hermit
- More people raising chickens is a good sign
- AG wants a new "hate crimes" law
- The UN and homeschooling
- Update on stuff around the house
- More Power to the Federal Reserve
- The President is worried about the debt?
- First Swine Flu Fatality in FL
- Advice from Dad
- So N. Korean missiles could be upgraded to reach t...
- ABC turns programming over to the White House
- The Economy is doing GREAT!
- "Public Option" will be the Standard
- The Cost of Presidential Travel
- The US likely to lose it's AAA rating
- Letterman vs. the President
- Pictures of some of my dad's woodworking.
- Cake Pictures
- Homemade target stands
- The latest intended government atrocity - attackin...
- So the President wants even more control over bank...
- Quote of the day
- Any Tax is a Good Tax
- Palin vs. Letterman
- Why don't we just ban smoking?
- Ongoing saga of our "Master"
- Quote of the day
- Personal disarmament by banning knives isn't just ...
- Black Widow on the side of my house
- Boniface was asking about poison ivy
- Another Job for our Master
- Some nonsense from the White House Press Secretary...
- 10 Things You Must Do
- 600,000 "Stimulus Jobs"
- M340 video
- Oh the poor little rapists and robbers may have to...
- Close encounter with a squirrel
- Quote from DAL357
- US Dollar "Seriously Overvalued"
- The VP says some "stimulus" money will be wasted
- More socialization at school - kids these days
- Algore going to N. Korea to help jounalists?
- Palin says the government wants to control the peo...
- Michelle Obama swaps out HER chief of staff at the...
- White House set to appoint "pay czar"
- This must be the "socialization" I hear so much ab...
- Quote from Bison
- Yes We Can
- A Father's Nightmare on MArooned
- Dallas PD videotaping people in Lower Greenville A...
- Political Punch on hussein's roots
- I've been slow getting to the story of the muslim ...
- Steve Sailer's blog
- Heaven and Hell
- Why do fiction writers mess up anything to do with...
- The President's Night Out
- ▼ June (87)