A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Friday, June 5, 2009

Michelle Obama swaps out HER chief of staff at the White House?

WHAT!!?

Why does the President's wife even HAVE a chief of staff?

Are we paying for this? If she is paying it out of the President's salary then I don't care what she does to them. Somehow I think we are paying for this.

What exactly does the President's wife's chief of staff do? Is this an actual government job? How much are we throwing away on the President's wife's staff?

I think that a President's wife (or husband) should be quiet and stay out of the spotlight. For the lefties out there I will add that this should have applied to GWB's wife and Ronald Reagan's wife and all the other President's wives out there.

Like Hillary said "We are the President."

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter