A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh the poor little rapists and robbers may have to slim down a little

Seems in some prisons they may be getting brunch instead of breakfast and lunch.

Where's the waaaaahhmbulance?

Here it comes now.






I feel much better now.

What ever happened to Sheriff Joe Arpiao feeding the inmates bologna sandwiches? You could offer PBJ as an alternative.

Maybe if the creeps quit working out so much they would need so many calories.

3 comments:

Wyn Boniface said...

Frankly I am all for drowning sex predators in bogs like my Teutonic ancestors did when we worshiped Odin.

Bullseye said...

Let 'em all DIE !! The only good sex offender is a DEAD one. Well, you got me all riled up now. lol

Great pics man.

Bullseye
Code Name "Bullseye"

Ron Russell said...

Federal judges say them inmates must, I repeat must have these things since the state took away there right to provide for themselves. Gets the blood to boiling doesn't it. We need a new system.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter