A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Personal disarmament by banning knives isn't just for the UK

Here is the link in case you haven't heard about this.

Instead of this nonsense let's repeal all federal laws against carrying switchblade knives.

I wonder if they would apply this to utility knives that have retractable blades? Of course it would apply. You can't have the peasants running around armed with a one-hand-opening utility knife, can you? Just look at the destructive power of utility knives!!! If the government had just banned utility knives 10 years ago then crazies wouldn't have been able to hijack airliners and crash them into buildings. Everyone knows that.

If I were the President then I would find out which idiot or idiots thought this up. Then I would personally call them on the phone to tell them "You're Fired!!" Then I'd call their direct manager and tell that person "You're Fired!!" Then I'd call the head of the CBP and fire him for not firing the idiots responsible and for not putting this plan in the trashcan where it belongs.

Putting this plan in the trashcan might violate hazardous waste laws. I would worry about that later.

If this silliness becomes law then the obvious response is to start carrying fixed blade knives. They aren't as convenient, but they are usually stronger than an similar quality folder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They WILL control you or force a rebellion.
YeOldFurt

Wyn Boniface said...

Oh now they want my knives!

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter