A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pictures from the farm

I was out there a couple of weeks ago with my dad spraying some Chinese Elm trees and wild plums that were getting out of hand. I thought I'd show a few pics of the scenery.

Here are a couple of mule deer that were watching us. There was another you can't see that jumped up after I took the pic.

The first pic is looking straight west. Each following pic is turned a little farther to the north. The final pic is still a little west of north. I was standing near the SE corner so pics the other directions would be of other farms.





No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter