A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Monday, June 29, 2009

Unions to be exempt from health care taxes

You've probably seen this story somewhere by now. Here is the one I'm going by as I type this.

The article has some nonsense in it right away:

With cost estimates already as high as $1.6 trillion . . .


Does anyone really think we'll get away with only $1.6 trillion for this? Maybe for the first quarter.

The name associated with this steaming crock is Max Baucus, D-Mont. Are you people in Montana awake? Maybe you should go get another cup of coffee before you vote next time.

The plan is to sunset this garbage in 2013. I wonder how many extensions that will get?

You are getting your change good and hard. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter