A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The US likely to lose it's AAA rating

Hold on tight because the bumps aren't over yet.

There is no way this nation can pay off it's debt. So far foreign debt holders have played along with the fantasy that everything is fine because they know if we go down then they go down.

What would it take for foreign investors to finally say "We don't think you can pay off all your debts and we want our money now. We aren't buying any more of your worthless paper."

Sooner or later someone is bound to point out that the Emperor isn't wearing any clothes. Have you thought about what will happen then?

1 comment:

Amber said...

D o a search on youtube for "The day the dollar died". I have a crappy, slow dial up but I waited for HOURS to watch the whole thing. Even if you have a bad connection like me I suggest you watch it. This isn't fiction, it's what a group of analysts came up with as a likely scenario.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter