A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Monday, July 6, 2009

Dinner Last Night

Among other things my better half cooked a mule deer roast for number 2 son's first deer. Of course there were potatoes and carrots. There was a giant cucumber fresh from the garden sliced up. There was also a bunch of okra and zucchini from the garden, battered with cornmeal and fried in Crisco. I was in heaven.

It may have been heart-attack-on-a-plate. If so, that is the way I want to go.

We were all in such a hurry to eat that I didn't take the time to get the camera out. Too bad for you.

1 comment:

Paladin said...

Mmmmmmm Fried Okra..

My Wife and I would rather sit down with a bowl of fried okra, than a bowl of popcorn on movie night :)

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter