Seems a couple of Dekalb County, GA LEOs are in trouble for running a background check on the President. Apparently they were misusing the system by running a check on someone that wasn't a suspect in a crime. Fine. I agree with that.
However, I'll bet LEOs run background checks on people all the time in contradiciton to the law and department policy. How many LEOs move into a new house or apartment without checking out the neighborhood, for example? They run checks on people randomly with license plate scanners. If running random background checks is ok for the peasants then why isn't it ok for the President?
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- ► 2010 (204)
- A Little Hypocrisy in Dekalb County, GA
- Evacuation in Bryant, TX
- Woman sells her TVs to avoid seeing the President
- Capital Trapped in a House
- Presidential Library
- Quote of the day
- Military planning for H1N1 outbreak
- Is this the face of a moslem terrorist?
- Foreign Laws to Impact American Gun Owners?
- Quote of the day
- Taxing Fat People's Food to Pay for Health Care
- The Chinese aren't that confident about the curren...
- The "bright" side of a higher minimum wage
- The President to rent The Blue Heron Farm for vaca...
- Someone besides me is worried about this nation's ...
- New Stands for the Rabbit Cages
- Grandma's Birthday Cake
- Now we know why the President doesn't like the Cam...
- Bailout money being given to laraza
- Read some of the socialized medicine bill
- Minimum Wage Insanity
- This must be some of that diversity I keep hearing...
- So I enjoy Burt Prelutsky, too
- Thomas Sowell on socialized medicine again
- The Eye of the Storm
- Commercial Real Estate Bailout - OUCH
- Efficient Government
- Ann Coulter hit's another one out of the park on s...
- "Stopping Power"
- So the President says that the police acted stupid...
- Quote of the day
- Illegals to receive care under socialized medicine...
- A guy at the store wearing a U.S. Army Retired cap...
- Additional comment about Paris, TX
- Another great pick for this Administration: Surge...
- So the Obama administration "rescued the economy"!...
- Black and White Protestors almost get in Big troub...
- Went to a "pick your own" blueberry farm today
- A Richer LIfe
- Socialized Medicine Surcharge for fooling around w...
- Mexican law enforcement protecting us from terrori...
- Get out of war free
- Heating up on the President's Eligibility
- Socialized medicine to pay for abortions?
- Congress to dictate the fuel your car uses - Why n...
- Come home safe
- Another chicken cage
- Making Fire with a Magnifying Glass
- Cucumbers FTW!!
- More on the so-called healthcare reform bill
- Quote of the Day on Socialized Medicine
- No Private Coverage under the hussien-care version...
- Colorado!! What's the matter with you!?
- Another case of your goverment wasting your money ...
- Need a job? Push socialized medicine
- A Friend's Son in Afghanistan
- Rental Options and Mortgage Bailouts
- More on Socialized Medicine
- The Soldier's Orders were Changed
- North Dakota could have a new oil field
- I hope that Iraq War vet finds them first
- A soldier that doesn't want to go to war
- Just say NO to Sotomayor
- Father dies saving son
- The poor TOTUS
- Quantitative Easing
- Be Careful in the Restroom
- Quote of the Day from Bison
- I'll bet his wife kicks his rump over this one
- China and the U.S. as trade partner for Latin Amer...
- US down while China is up in Fortune company ratin...
- Aid going to areas that supported hussein?
- The White House spells the President's name wrong
- Doesn't every woman carry a $5950 purse?
- The President's Beautiful Wife
- As if we didn't already have enough idiots in gove...
- Do you have money in a Swiss account?
- Suspected NK cyber attack on US government website...
- If you don't like the results of throwing gasoline...
- I keep hearing that the President is so smart
- Anyone else notice how much Al Gore looks like E.P...
- Taliban says it's captured a US soldier
- Greg Hamilton quip about handguns, shotguns and ri...
- Presidential Action Figure
- No U.S. Dollars
- Dinner Last Night
- Independence Day Update
- Here is a couple that will never legally own firea...
- Washington Post Sells Access
- Members of congress spending more of YOUR money on...
- And you thought the 4473 wasn't a registration for...
- Being Taxed by the Mile
- Firearms in Church
- The Fight for Knives goes on
- ▼ July (95)