A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Average I.Q. in the senate is up today

Yes, that 350 pound tub of pickled lard is no longer with us. God rest Mary Jo Kopechne's soul.

The senate and the nation as a whole are immeasurably improved, although I suspect that the souls in Hell are rather less enthused by this development.

Ted Kennedy's I.Q. actually went up as the brain tumor grew.

The way the LWM are fawning over this waste of space you would think he was a great statesman.

Teddy was always looking out for the little guy so that he could steal more from him.

I wonder who the dead people in MA will vote for now.

I wonder if Teddy would have received any treatment at all under socialized medicine. Really, who would waste valuable medical resources on an obese alcoholic?

Do you know the difference between a Kennedy wedding and a Kennedy funeral? One less drunk.

Kennedy was living proof that elected officials should be required to actually read and understand the constitution that they swear an oath to defend.

I hope the people of MA pick someone better to replace him.

I don't wish harm or evil for his family, but I do wish they would stay out of national politics. This country has suffered enough.

2 comments:

The Other Mike S. said...

Yeah. I don't think I'll be losing any sleep over Teddy croaking.

I'm just pissed off that it ruined my TV watching on news channels last night.

Bitmap said...

I generally don't watch the tv news. I can see how the love and praise could ruin your evening.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter