So the loony-toon, racist, communist Van Jones has resigned.
GOOD!! It's about time.
Seriously, this goofball reminds me of an audio book I listened to. There was a radical, nation of Islam, black power, racist black guy giving the white protagonist a ration and finally the black guy asks "Are you a racist?" The white guy responds "I wasn't until now." That's the way crazy radicals like Van Jones make me feel.
I'm glad he's officially gone from the administration but he will still have power and influence. He is too close to the philosophy of the so-called "Reverend Wright" for the President to ignore him for long.
I guess having a tax cheat as the head of the treasury isn't enough to get the American people riled up, but this clown was. Now the radicals in congress can see a line in the sand. They will have to try and push it back and go around it. Just watch. The craziness of this administration and this congress haven't been reduced.
My better half pointed out the fact that his one good point was this: He was fun to pick on and poke fun at. I didn't post about him here but we had plenty of laughs at his expense. Well, there is still the President, his wife, Pelosi, Reid, and plenty of other radicals that will have to take up the slack.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- ► 2010 (204)
- Ergo Rail - You need it and it's easy to install
- No STD's listed in the Electronic Health Record
- Main production hens molting at our place
- Let's just spend our way out of an economic crisis...
- London Fashion: What is wrong with these people!?...
- So the President is "suntanned"
- "Idiot of the Day" Awards
- Have you ever driven a diesel locamotive?
- I've been away for a week . . .
- The kind of 9/11 memorial we need
- Camped out with the kids last weekend
- Pics of the Hi-Cap Chicken Feeder
- Hi-cap Chicken Feeder
- Easy Fill Chicken Waterer Update and Improvement
- One Racist Out - The Rest of the Administration to...
- Teen unemployement over 25% - highest on record
- You think our President's wife is a wacko?
- Now it's Maine's Turn
- No Death Panels in socialist countries, huh?
- My New Shirt
- UN seed vault
- Someone in MA is afraid of the swine flu . . .
- Helping my grandpa keep bugs out of his garden
- I took the two oldest boys out for a grasshopper s...
- ▼ September (25)