A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Monday, September 28, 2009

So the President is "suntanned"

So says Silvio Berlusconi, the Prime Minister of Italy.

Is this guy really as dumb as the Vice President, or is he just trying to help the American people to not feel so stupid for electing an idiot to be our President?

Humor from the article:

"I bring you greetings from a person who is called...a person who is sun-tanned...Barack Obama," the smiling 72-year-old politician told a crowd of cheering supporters in Milan on Sunday.

"You wouldn't believe it, but they go sunbathing at the beach together - his wife is also sun-tanned."

Is he trying to say that there is something wrong with a man sunbathing at the beach with his wife? With Berlusconi's record I guess that he thinks a man should leave his wife at home so he can sunbathe with his mistress.

I will give the man credit for not being PC:

Later that month he reiterated the remark, saying that anyone who found it racist had no sense of humour and was an "imbecile".

I don't know what to make of the comments on the whole, but the article gave me a chuckle.


No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

counter