This is another benefit of unlimited illegal immigration.
Used to be that many kids got their first job flipping burgers or making/delivering pizza. In many areas that is not the case these days.
Higher unemployment for low skilled or inexperienced (or teeneage) workers goes hand in hand with a higher minimum wage.
If you have young children you must make sure they learn how to work. I don't mean that you need to teach them a particular skill although that is great, too. I mean that you must teach them to show up on time or early, and dressed appropriately for whatever the job is. You must teach them to accomplish their task on time or early and to handle the little things that come up. Teach them to show enthusiasm for the job even if they don't feel it and to jump in on a new task and try to figure it out. You have to teach them how to treat customers.
Kids used to learn this stuff doing low wage jobs. These days parents will have to teach this.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- ► 2010 (204)
- Ergo Rail - You need it and it's easy to install
- No STD's listed in the Electronic Health Record
- Main production hens molting at our place
- Let's just spend our way out of an economic crisis...
- London Fashion: What is wrong with these people!?...
- So the President is "suntanned"
- "Idiot of the Day" Awards
- Have you ever driven a diesel locamotive?
- I've been away for a week . . .
- The kind of 9/11 memorial we need
- Camped out with the kids last weekend
- Pics of the Hi-Cap Chicken Feeder
- Hi-cap Chicken Feeder
- Easy Fill Chicken Waterer Update and Improvement
- One Racist Out - The Rest of the Administration to...
- Teen unemployement over 25% - highest on record
- You think our President's wife is a wacko?
- Now it's Maine's Turn
- No Death Panels in socialist countries, huh?
- My New Shirt
- UN seed vault
- Someone in MA is afraid of the swine flu . . .
- Helping my grandpa keep bugs out of his garden
- I took the two oldest boys out for a grasshopper s...
- ▼ September (25)