A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Friday, October 9, 2009

Hussein get's the Nobel Peace Prize!?

ROTFLMAO!!!

From the article:
U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize on Friday for giving the world "hope for a better future"

He got the Nobel Peace Prize for "giving the world hope"!?

You've got to be kidding me.

Well, I guess that he fits in well with Yasser Arafat, Jimmy Carter, and Al Gore.

More nonsense:
"Very rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world's attention and given its people hope for a better future," the committee said in a citation.
Please!!! No more!! I've got to run to the restroom and lose my breakfast.

I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry. On one hand it is funny. On the other hand it's a shame that the so-called Peace Prize has descended consistently to this level of silliness.

I don't know why the price committee didn't award the "Peace" prize jointly to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong-il, and Barack Hussein Obama. I guess they didn't want the chosen one to have to share the spotlight.

2 comments:

Paladin said...

Clearly another attempt by Barry to steal the limelight from my victorious book-cover accomplishment.

Coincidence?... I think not.

Bitmap said...

I'd much rather see more of your pics than anything to do with hussein.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter