History does not deal kindly with the willfully naive!
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- ► 2010 (204)
- The recession is unofficially over
- We may all want to move to KS . . .
- Only a few more days until #3 son's first hunt
- Hussein has tied President Bush at something
- Getting #3 son ready for his first hunt
- Maybe I should call my mortgage company
- The government paying the mortgage for the unemplo...
- We're on the path to a "banana-republic-type of fi...
- FL plan would bar some patients in case of severe ...
- Tax Break for Pet Car Expenses!?
- Trying to keep old cars running
- More illnesses around here
- Dollar loses reserve status to Yen and Euro
- What can I say about this?
- The President's Wife's Ancestors Were Slaves!!
- Another Pork Pie bill? Just what we need.
- Quote of the Day from my father
- Saudis want aid if the world cuts dependence on oi...
- Hussein get's the Nobel Peace Prize!?
- Seasonal Flu Shots
- Why don't they have strict personal disarmament la...
- The end of using the dollar in oil trading?
- Question of the Day
- No Response from Magnum Boots
- Went to the farm this weekend
- Quote of the Day
- The White Leghorns are starting to lay again
- Magnum Boots "60 Day Comfort Guarantee"
- ▼ October (28)