A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tax Break for Pet Car Expenses!?

Are you kidding!?

I guess not. Even if you accept the idea of a tax break for pet care expenses don't you think $3500 is a little much? That's enough to get me to feed the next stray dumped out by some suburban jerk who thinks people outside the big city all need another cat or dog.

For that matter maybe I could get a little tiny rat terrier or something and then claim the .22 shells I use on coyotes are a "pet care expense".

The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

The Other Mike S. said...

Stunning.

Will they ever figure out ways to dick with the tax code?

Some guy on Barry's payroll is actually a proponent of having animals being able to sue their owners.

I'd pay to watch that trial.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter