A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Thursday, November 5, 2009

More pics of critters

Here is a nice looking buck. The date and time on the camera is messed up on this one. I think it happened when the memory card was pulled.

Here he is again with some company.

I want to meet up with this fellow.

This is a nice two-for.

Here is the motley bacon crew again.

The ladies have some company, too.

I hope to have a date with one of these guys, soon. I think there are enough so #1 and #2 sons and I can all get a nice one. Actually, all of them are nice and all of them are tasty and they all look the same when they are wrapped in cellophane.

It might be fun to be out here during the rut.

I have to say that I'm surprised we haven't had any pics of mulies. We've seen some does but haven't seen a single mulie buck.

Good luck this season.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

counter