My wife found someone giving away birds. I picked some up last night. We now have two more red hens and four white ducks.
The previous owner says the ducks are good layers and the eggs are large. I'm not sure what to do with ducks but if they lay eggs I guess I'll take them. They have more ducks and I may pick up some more.
Funny thing is these people had two hens and seven roosters. I told them I would take the roosters but I would just put them in the pot because I've already got more than I want. They said they thought they could find someone that wanted to keep roosters. LOL because I can't wait until I get a day or two off to thin mine out.
No pics yet but I'll post some when I get the time.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- ► 2010 (204)
- More Birds
- I just love this sign
- Pic of the Day
- Left wing to raise debt ceiling by >$1.8 Trillion!...
- We started the rabbit breeding process
- The Global Economy is FINE!!
- So the President's "School Czar" is a pervert
- "Global Warming" - I've said it before and I'll sa...
- People angry at the government
- Dope in the image of a Dope
- Did I hear correctly about the "Seattle Shooter"?
- Goldman Sachs partners finally realize the need fo...
- ▼ December (12)