I don't eat chips of any sort very often. Salt and fat are big reasons not to.
However, a bunch of illegal alien supporters is enough to get me to buy some. The illegal alien supporters want people to boycott Frito Lay because Frito Lay is a sponsor of something called "The Tositos Fiesta Bowl". Apparently, their problem with this is that it is held in Arizona.
I'm not sure what "The Tositos Fiesta Bowl" is and I don't want to spend the time to look it up, but if illegal aliens are upset about Frito Lay sponsoring it just because it is held in Arizona, then I'll have to buy some Fritos. Actually, I prefer Doritos and Sun Chips, but I think that's ok.
Go Arizona!! I wish we would follow that lead, but I don't think it's going to happen.
Here is a link to Frito Lay.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- Private Pay Shrinks, Government Bennies Grow
- Fiscal crises threaten Europe's generous benefits ...
- Malfunction Clearance
- 775 Problem Banks
- Hey Calderon, I have a message for you
- Just commiting the crimes that American's won't co...
- Correction Territory
- Where was the outrage?
- If you don't have a budget then you can't exceed t...
- State pensions a federal issue? I don't see it.
- We might see Los Angeles in the Dark
- Even some advisors to the President realize that d...
- I love free stuff
- +1 for another new law in AZ, and CA can boycott t...
- So the Hussein Adminstration Really Does Want to C...
- Buy Fritos!!!
- US Delegation compares AZ illegal immigration law ...
- "A strong and effective response" to the oil spill...
- AZ vs. HI
- Watch Out for the Fat Police
- Spoiled Brat
- I guess this eliminates the possibility that the T...
- Oil Spill Makes Double Dip Recession More Likely?
- Failed Car Bomb in Times Square
- ▼ May (25)