A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Buy Fritos!!!

I don't eat chips of any sort very often. Salt and fat are big reasons not to.

However, a bunch of illegal alien supporters is enough to get me to buy some. The illegal alien supporters want people to boycott Frito Lay because Frito Lay is a sponsor of something called "The Tositos Fiesta Bowl". Apparently, their problem with this is that it is held in Arizona.

I'm not sure what "The Tositos Fiesta Bowl" is and I don't want to spend the time to look it up, but if illegal aliens are upset about Frito Lay sponsoring it just because it is held in Arizona, then I'll have to buy some Fritos. Actually, I prefer Doritos and Sun Chips, but I think that's ok.

Go Arizona!! I wish we would follow that lead, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Here is a link to Frito Lay.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

counter