A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Monday, May 17, 2010

"A strong and effective response" to the oil spill

Ha ha. Here is your link.

From the article:
"Since day one, the administration has engaged in an all-hands-on-deck response to this event—and DHS has played a significant role," Ms. Napolitano said in testimony to the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. "We planned for a worst-case scenario from the moment the explosion occurred and now, almost four weeks later, we are continuing to sustain a strong and effective response."
LOL. I didn't know that white water rafting was part of "a strong and effective response" to this sort of thing. I guess this is some new meaning of "strong and effective" that this administration has just invented. If the United States Constitution can mean anything that lefties want it to mean then I guess the rest of the English language isn't safe, either.

Really, what do I expect the federal government to do? Nothing. Scratch that. I expect them to levy huge fines against everyone involved in an effort to make the deficit look smaller. Other than using this opportunity to raise a little revenue I don't expect the federal government to do anything.

I'm just pointing out how silly the administration looks trying to claim it has been doing great and wonderful things.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

counter