A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

We might see Los Angeles in the Dark

Hey LA, you want a boycott?

Be careful. You might get more than you bargained for.

From the article:
An Arizona utility commissioner said he's willing to pull the plug on Los Angeles if the city goes through with a boycott of his state.
I would love to see that.

Here is part of the letter from the Commissioner to the Mayor of LA:
If an economic boycott is truly what you desire, I will be happy to encourage Arizona utilities to renegotiate your power agreements so Los Angeles no longer receives any power from Arizona-based generation. I am confident that Arizona’s utilities would be happy to take those electrons off your hands.
The wanna-be elites in LA see AZ as a place they can put those dirty power plants so they don't have the pollution, but they think the peons in AZ should just shut up and do as their told.

I wonder if a 25% reduction in electric power capacity would cause rolling blackouts in LA?

3 comments:

LL said...

It would serve LA right -- however -- most of the boycott is fluff and nonsense. Politicians posture to pander to their constituencies.

chinasyndrome said...

Yep,I think L_L nailed.

China
III

Jeannetta said...

I SOOOOOOOO hope they do this, even for 48 hours. I would serve them right, and in the anti big government climate right now, it might just be what the Founders ordered.

Followers

My Blog List

counter