A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where was the outrage?

Remember when President Bush was stabbed, hung and burned in effigy?








Remember all the outrage? The SS investigated and questioned people. The media was outraged. Remember?

You mean you don't remember? I guess that's because there was no outrage and no investigations.

That was then. This is now.

From the article:
A bar owner could be in serious trouble with the federal government. A bartender was videotaped burning a statue of President Obama.

I guess the previous incidents happened back where there was freedom of speech.

People in West Allis were shouting and laughing as the bartender torched the statue for the crowd.

I'll bet they were cheering.

West Allis police say the Secret Service is also investigating. The Secret Service investigates any possible threats against the president.
I guess a picture of the President with a knife stuck in his forehead isn't a threat. I guess a statue of the President being burned isn't a threat. However, a statue of the President being burned is obviously a threat.

I think there is something wrong with the previous paragraph. Any suggestions as to what it is?

I LOL'd at this:
NAACP leaders maintain they're going to push for a full investigation.
I don't think I even need to add anything to that last statement. The silliness speaks for itself.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

counter