A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Parkland closed to US citizens along the border in AZ

Here is your link.

The only part of this disgusting article I'll repeat is a quote from Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu:

It’s shameful that we, as the most powerful nation on Earth, … can’t even secure our own border and protect our own families.

I'd edit that as follows:
It’s shameful that we, as the most powerful nation on Earth, … won't even secure our own border and protect our own families.


We're giving away our nation. Our children will look back in their history and ask "What were you thinking!?". Then again, the one's that go to government schools probably won't.

1 comment:

Paladin said...

Unforgivable. And if I hear the words "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" come out of Obama's mouth one more time I think my head is gonna explode.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter