A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Was the "Reckless Robber" a member of the ROP?

I realize that the story is a little dated. This creep killed himself when police cornered him in May, 2010, so it isn't exactly front page news today.

I ask because the media seem to have gone out of their way to emphasis that he "was a United States citizen". I seem to recall another ROPer in the news lately and the LWM emphasized his US citizenship while trying to bury the fact that he had just spent months in a terrorist training camp in a Muslim country. I'd like to find out more about this guy.

His name was Mouafak Kazzaz. He committed at least 20 violent armed bank robberies across Texas.

Here is a link.

I'd like to know if he was a ROPer. If he was, then what was he planning on doing with all the money he was collecting in the robberies? He had an accomplice but I haven't been able to find a name for this accomplice.

Here is a pic of Kazzaz:



That pic is enough to make me think of September 11.

Here are other pics from bank security cameras:



I haven't been able to find any pic of his accomplice.

Maybe my tinfoil hat is on too tight but I get the feeling that there is more to this story.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter