If you have any stocks or mutual funds with a beneficiary listed then you should make sure that the beneficiary agrees with what is in your will. I found out that the beneficiary takes precedence over your will, at least most of the time.
The best advice is to go to a good lawyer that specializes in this sort of thing. A good lawyer can help ensure that there aren't a bunch of loose ends and make sure that your wishes are carried out.
If you want to make sure that certain things go to your kids instead of to your second spouse's children from a previous marriage then you need to get good legal advice on how to do it.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- Another predator after my chickens
- I Like Going to The Farm
- Dead deer at the farm
- Will vs. Beneficiary
- Another batch of eggs in the incubator
- Received a letter from my credit card company yest...
- Unreasonable search? How about x-ray machines mou...
- Smith's Pocket Pal
- Lawmakers meeting to discuss banning the private t...
- Here is one worth reading
- I'm back
- Hussein-a-care chart
- ▼ August (12)