A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Constitution of the United States is confusing?

Where did they dredge this idiot up?

I've found the Constitution to be fairly easy to understand. Any part that I had difficulty with or a question about was always worthy of investigation and further reading.

I guess that is too much to ask from today's spoon fed "just tell me so I don't have to think" culture.

God help us. We're going to need it.

2 comments:

chinasyndrome said...

Hey Bro Commies and liberals find it confusing! Americans understand it very well since it is pretty much in plain english!

China
III

Muddome said...

If people even cared to understand it, they would realize it is no longer honoured anyway.

Followers

My Blog List

counter