Here is your link.
This means that you should be armed at all times this holiday season. Of course you should always be armed at all times.
I'm sure our fearless leaders would have a different suggestion for you. Something along the lines of "we should have the TSA set up security checkpoints everwhere and if you aren't happy about it then you must be a terrorist".
If being armed isn't a good thing then the police should quit carrying firearms and government officials should give up their bodyguards. I don't expect that will happen.
Stay armed. Stay vigilant. Have fun. Enjoy the holidays with the knowledge that you can help take care of your family and yourself if you have to.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- The Constitution of the United States is confusing...
- I'm back
- Random searches on trains spread
- Holiday terrorist warning cites small arms attacks...
- UN wants internet reglations
- There isn't enough out there to keep batf agents b...
- Making Things
- More proof that Stephen Breyer is unfit to be a Su...
- ▼ December (8)